We have free teaching sessions delivered by our trainee teachers to foreign speakers of English. The trainee teachers are taking their Diploma in TESOL.
Be part of the audience, support our new teachers of English giving, perhaps their first lesson. Lessons are always different and fun, with free refreshments.
Open to nationals of countries where English is not the medium in government schools.
Please approach us – you may be an international student, a manager in a company, a foreign domestic worker, a homemaker – all are welcome.
* Sunday, 28th January, from 1.30 to 3.15pm
Saturday, 3rd February, from 1.30 to 3.15pm,
* Wednesday, 14th February, from 1.30 to 3.15pm,
Saturday, 24th February,
Please note that we are only able to accept booking SEVEN days before the lesson days, please book a place by commenting on this post. Cheers!
Dear Saldila, Rachel & Audrey, Congratulations on your success! You have made us all proud. Keep up the good work!
Dear Anna, Chew, Das & Poh Lay: Congratulation for successfully completed your course requirement this afternoon.
May this success lead to a greater achievement in the years to come. Congratulations for present and upcoming successes.
Congratulations to Nidhi Jindal, Yeo Wee Seng, Lance and Sheau Pang for successfully completing their practicum assessments this afternoon. Well done!
Congratulations to all our graduates! Well done.
Your LTTC Diploma in TESOL just arrived (for those whose names appeared below)
The Certificate will be ready for collection from 9am on 17th January. Please call or message us before you come in.
1. Joey Chan Jiang Ling2. Kelly Tang Li Yin
3. Nurul Saldila Binte Abdul Sala
4. Seah Mei-Lien Joanna
5. Teo Shan Mei Rachel Tina
6. Vanessa Liew Soke Mun Vanessa Liew
It is a success, you truly deserved. It is an achievement you have truly earned. We congratulate you on your success and wish you all the best for your future. Well done, Ladies。London Teacher Training College
Brand New 2018 Dynamic ESL Lab – Practise English for day-to-day activities in a fun and engaging environment
English, being a global language, is widely used in many aspects of ones’ lives. There are many purposes when it comes to the need to use the English language. It varies from educational needs, employment needs and even personal needs.
Using English effectively could open up opportunities and may even increase one’s social status.
Learn from us so that we could build your confidence and make you achieve communicative competence.
The lessons will be covered in a wide range of essential topics which are useful in developing effective communication. Emphasis is placed on developing listening and speaking skills. Upon completion, the English language learners should be able to demonstrate improved English-language communication skills for participation and success in social, business and academic situations.
On this course, you will:
1. Constantly be engaged in spoken English.
2. Develop confidence in using English naturally.
3. Learn useful phrases for everyday situations.
4. Converse with clarity using pronunciation, intonation, stress patterns.
5. Demonstrate effective word choice, vocabulary, grammar and sentence structure.
For more information, please call us at Tel: (65) 6336 4602 or email us at email@example.com
About British Education Centre
- Learn English
- Teacher Courses
- Diploma in TESOL — Morning Class ( CPE Registered Course / SkillsFuture Credit Approved Course)
- Diploma in TESOL — Afternoon or Evening Class ( CPE Registered Course / SkillsFuture Credit Approved Course)
- Diploma in TESOL — One Month Intensive ( CPE Registered Course / SkillsFuture Credit Approved Course)
- Advanced Certificate in Teaching IELTS (ASIA)
- Graduate Diploma in TESOL
- Diploma in TESOL e-Learning ( CPE Registered Course / SkillsFuture Credit Approved Course)
I enjoyed every classes at BEC! There is a good mix of reading, classroom activities and presentation that aims to mould us into better teachers. The programmes are efficiently and professionally run, and the staff are always available to assist and support you in any ways that they can.
The trainer and support staff at BEC are always so supportive, encouraging and helpful! Kennedy and Yu Chin make sure that each student is comfortable in class and is managing the courses well. They have made my learning journey more fulfilling, and memorable. Thank you BEC!
Ezanne Soh - Singapore From Google Review December 9, 2018
Excellent team in place, teaching aspiring ESL teachers the right skills to pursue their passion. Every member of staff at BEC, from the trainers to administration team, are world class. If you want to be an ESL teacher, this is the place to be.
Daniel Osgodby - Singapore From Google Review December 5, 2018