Total Physical Response (TPR) is a method used in teaching built around the co-ordination of speech and action. Here, trainee teachers came up with fun ideas of using TPR through songs! Students are sure to have lots of fun in the classroom!
About British Education Centre
- Learn English
- Teacher Courses
- Diploma in TESOL — Morning Class ( CPE Registered Course / SkillsFuture Credit Approved Course)
- Diploma in TESOL — Afternoon or Evening Class ( CPE Registered Course / SkillsFuture Credit Approved Course)
- Diploma in TESOL — One Month Intensive ( CPE Registered Course / SkillsFuture Credit Approved Course)
- Advanced Certificate in Teaching IELTS (ASIA)
- Graduate Diploma in TESOL
- Diploma in TESOL e-Learning ( CPE Registered Course / SkillsFuture Credit Approved Course)
I enjoyed every classes at BEC! There is a good mix of reading, classroom activities and presentation that aims to mould us into better teachers. The programmes are efficiently and professionally run, and the staff are always available to assist and support you in any ways that they can.
The trainer and support staff at BEC are always so supportive, encouraging and helpful! Kennedy and Yu Chin make sure that each student is comfortable in class and is managing the courses well. They have made my learning journey more fulfilling, and memorable. Thank you BEC!
Ezanne Soh - Singapore From Google Review December 9, 2018
Excellent team in place, teaching aspiring ESL teachers the right skills to pursue their passion. Every member of staff at BEC, from the trainers to administration team, are world class. If you want to be an ESL teacher, this is the place to be.
Daniel Osgodby - Singapore From Google Review December 5, 2018